It's not only the styling of the weapons and the sound effects that make the equipment stand out from the rest, there are also a number of visual indications that aid gameplay.
- The barrel is equipped with LED's so if a player shoots, the barrel can light up in white, red of blue.
- The head sensors are also equipped with LED's.
- If a player gets hit, the headband will light up briefly visually indicating the hit. If the player is disabled, this light stays on until he is revived.
- When a player receives a signal from other equipment (revives at a combo box, for instance) this will also make the LED's flash
- For Capture the Flag, these headbands serve as a visual aid to indicate the players carrying a flag.
- For indoor use, you can reverse the logic and have these indicate the players team (red or blue) and switch off the lights for desactivated players
- Weapons are equipped with a red dot scope. This not only aids the players aiming, but it also simulates recoil. After your shot, the red dot will vanish for a moment, making it harder to aim.